The Elk is a traditional sized Bushcraft and field knife with a broader blade than the more traditional “Woodlore” style. A sculpted handle fits well in the hand for full control. As the photos below show, this knife is available with a wide variety of options including; scales material, liner colour, pins and thicknesses.
Blade 11cm (4,1/4″) Overall 24cm (9,1/2″)
- Standard Elk – 3mm, wooden scales, solid brass or SS pins – £160.00
- Elk HD – 4mm, wooden scales, solid brass or SS pins – £170.00
- Kirinite scales + £10.00
- Mosaic Pins + £10.00
- Dark & textured blade – Free option.
- Personalised* (etched name or logo on blade) +£5.00
- This knife comes complete with a custom hand made leather sheath included in the price.
- “Nordic” style matching leather belt dangler + £5.00
- *Not available on dark and textured blades.
A few examples of Elks below showing some of the options available.
The Dark Elk with blued and textured blade (option) fitted with Zebrano wooden scales, black G10 liners and mosaic pins (option)
The heavy duty Elk made from 4mm steel fitted with English Oak scales held on with brass Loveless Bolts
A slimmer handle for this Elk with blue and yellow Kirinite scales, yellow G10 liners and stainless steel pins.
Toxic Green Kirinite scales, black G10 liners held together with stainless steel pins. This example shown with a green sheath and matching Nordic style belt dangler.
Beautiful Mexican Bocote wooden scales adorn this Elk help on with brass pins. This knife is also fitted with luminous G10 liners to help you find it if dropped or put down on dark evenings or early mornings.