Designed with a local professional deer manager, the ADG Deer Hunter is a large dedicated gralloching knife suitable for all UK deer species. This knife will only be available with certain very hard woods, stabilised woods and Kirinite scales in order to prevent fluid contamination.
Blade 5″ (13 cm) Overall 10″ (25.5 cm)
- Standard Deer Hunter 3 mm, wooden or Kirinite scales, G10 Liners, brass/SS pins – £180.00
- Heavy Duty – 4 mm, wooden/Kirinite scales, G10 liners, brass/SS pins – £190.00
- Mosaic pins + £10.00
- Luminous G10 liners + £10.00
- This knife comes complete with a custom hand made leather sheath included in the price.
- Matching leather Nordic style belt dangler + £5.00
- Personalised electro etching of a name or logo on blade + £5.00
If you’re looking for a smaller gralloching and fieldsports knife, check out the “Sika”.
Some examples of the Deer Hunter
A Deer Hunter fitted with stabilised Mexican Bocote wooden scales held on with brass pins.
Deer Hunter with African Blackwood scales and brass pins, shown with sheath and matching “Nordic” style belt dangler.
Deer Hunter showing the African Blackwood scales with brass pins.
Deer Hunter with “Black Pearl” Kirinite scales and stainless steel pins.
Deer Hunter fitted with “Royal Pearl” Kirinite scales and luminous liners.