The Moose is a large deep bladed knife designed as a hide builder. Perfect for cutting hide poles and dressing.
Of course it has many other uses in fieldsports or Bushcrafting.
Overall length, 10.5″ (27 cm) with a cutting edge of, 5″ (13 cm).
Excellent for battoning through small logs to prepare the camp fire.
Pictured above in 4 mm steel with “Toxic Orange” scales.
- Base cost including leather sheath in 3 mm steel : £175.00
- As above in 4 mm steel : £185.00
- As above in 5 mm steel : £195.00
- Kirinite or stablised wooden scales :+£10.00
- Luminous knife liners : +£5.00
- Personalised etching + £5.00
Some examples of the Moose knife
This 5 mm Moose knife fitted with Hunter’s Orange acrylic scales and stainless steel pins was given away as a prize for the Fieldsports Nation, the members section of Fieldsports Britain youtube channel.
Moose with “Toxic Orange” Kirinite scales
Moose with “Patriot” Kirinite scales