With a blade length of just 6″, The Oryx is the little brother of the Stag junior machete. Think of it as a micro machete if you will. Perfect for battoning through smaller woods to make kindling around camp or as a general purpose bushcraft blade.
The longer handle provides extra safe hold when battoning and helps to balance the knife. The overall length is a shade under 30 cms (16 cm blade & 13.5 cm handle).
- Oryx 3 mm steel fitted with wooden scales and leather sheath: – £160.00
- Oryx HD As above made with 4 mm steel: – £170.00
- Kirinite Scales: + £10.00
- Luminous liners: + £10.00
- Nordic style belt dangler: + £5.00
- Personalised etching + £5.00
Examples of the Oryx
3 mm Oryx fitted with “Toxic Orange” Kirinite scales and luminous liners